Monday, June 05, 2006

Doors No. 4

Some more doors from my growing collection :). When I took the photo of the right door, I thought it was too bad that they had stuck one of the mailboxes right in the middle of the door's decoration (even worse in my eyes, since they used one of these cheap, ugly, standard mailboxes).

Someone asked were I took these photos: Most of the photos of doors I've shown you so far are taken in the same area around the "Rheingau-Viertel".

Also check out my previous door posts: No. 1, No. 2, and No. 3.

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Sam said...

knock, knock -
who's there?

LOL
Nice doors!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Nuno said...

Consider starting week door blog

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Kris said...

those are very classy doors! yes, the mail box sort of spoil the look :D

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Bob said...

Do they creak when you open them?

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Kala said...

Of all the doors I like the blue door with fancy door moldings in Door No.3, then I would select Door No.2, then Door No.1 and finally Door No. 4 =)

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger zdenka pregelj said...

Beautiful doors!!! Like them very much! Beautiful photos!

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Natalie said...

Those are very nice looking doors. Where do most people have their mail boxes?

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said...

I like your collection of doors. You are more aware of their presence and get startled at how different they can be.

 
At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great detail of the beautiful door...i like the light and shadow also, nice shot:-))

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger Bob said...

You are right -- the mail box on the right door looks terrible!! But the doors are beautiful.

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must have passed those doors many times - but never saw them as a photo subject.
It's always a pleasure to see the city I live in from a different perspective!

Laurenz

Some of my pictures: http://www.wiesbaden-photos.com/

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Lore said...

very nice details on these doors!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home