Thursday, March 02, 2006

Film crew


Happened to walk by this scenery the other day - they were filming a commercial for the new Tucson (Hyundai) for the korean market right in front of the Wiesbaden city hall.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a good angle at the "stage" which was the stairs of the city hall to the right, where they had set up a whole wedding scenery with bridesmaids and lots of flowers (roses to be exact).

Since most of us will probably never see this commercial, I can tell you more about it (according to one of the guys on the set I talked to): it's a story full of passion and jealousy that will end with a wedding ring being thrown away...

4 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Admin said...

I saw a commercial on French TV about a car, forgot the brand now, about a wedding in a church, and before saying "I do" she ran off because she wanted to drive her new car...I have to check the commercial again next time to tell you if it's exactly what you're seeing there...but there's one "similar" story like that already. Let me find out..

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Nicola said...

I think I know which one you mean. Might even be by a french car company (Renault?) :). Let me know when you found out, ok?

Interesting that this is the theme of several commercials nowadays. Does this mean, with a new car you'll never get married ... ;-)

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger heidi said...

Fun. I can see why they picked the street. The cobblestones are really cool and the buildings old stone & romantic.

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Lisi said...

Ah...I worked in commercial production for a while in Canada...it was hypertension to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home