Sunday, May 14, 2006

"Altobella Furiosa"

Wiesbaden had a guest yesterday - the organ "Altobella Furiosa" from Waldkirch. In 1999 Waldkirch celebrated its 200 year anniversary of organ manufacturers and for that special occasion they ordered a special organ to represent it. It's more like a full orchestra (like the mechanical orchestras I've shown you on my Rheingau Daily Photo blog). Later on, unfortunately not when I took the photo, I saw lots of kids gathered around it - they loved it!

By the way, if you look up from the organ you'll see that there are still soccer balls in the trees...

... almost forgot:
HAPPY MOTHER's DAY to all the moms visiting my blog today!!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger somebody said...

Hi Nicola - I bet the adults enjoyed the organ too...I can immagine the Fiva fever in Germany, because we have the bid for 2010, and the fever is starting allready!
ps: I have 2 daughters, so i`m one of those who (hopefully) will be spoiled today :-)

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Kala said...

I see the soccer balls and I love the Lego Organs! What is that building in the back? Is that a Coca Cola factory?

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Bob said...

Nice shot - wish I could here it

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Sam said...

How Fun!!
Yes, the soccer balls tree! LOL!

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Bob said...

Obviously a place that gets lots of attention -- and soccer balls. Good shot!!

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger AlexandLisa said...

Were do you find all these shots? You really have an eye to finding colorful and interesting ones! =)

Some real quality these past few days!

 
At 3:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice colorful shot-organ...and i see soccer balls on the trees, cool shot:-)

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Nicola said...

Yes, the adults enjoyed the organ as well! :)

Thank you all for your comments!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home