Friday, June 09, 2006

Renault Torpedo K29

This is a photo from last weekend - the Automobile Club Wiesbaden had brought some of their beauties downtown to display them and collect money for a good cause ("Ihnen leuchtet kein Licht" - children in need). The TܜV (the German Technical Inspection Authority) also used that occasion to have an info booth there.

The Renault Torpedo K29 (I had to write down that name) stirred quite a lot of interest as you can see. It looked to me like there were a lot of experts around since they talked in a lingo that I didn't understand a word...

P.S. I'm back from Paris again! Thanks so much for visiting and commenting while I was gone and big thanks to my dear hubby for posting my photos during these days!!! I'll have some photos of my Paris visit on my other blog soon.

10 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Kris said...

that's a beauty ! and really well maintained

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Admin said...

yeah...vive la france! ;-) I wouldn't understand the lingo too if i were there...nice car isn't it? wish modern cars have those characteristics of the old ones, classics...

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Bob said...

Wow! Was this a "woodie?" Was the rear end more like the back of a skiff? This is a real beauty!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

I like the color effect you used on this. It makes it look like it's popping out of the past.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Bob said...

Hi Nicola,

Welcome back. Nice car. I'd love to go fro a ride in it

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger somebody said...

Hi = If ever you come to South AFrica, let us know! I`m sure you had a great time in Paris, looking forward to more pictures

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Super car - love the mint green color!

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Deetsa said...

My fiance says that German people love and cherish their cars. Would you agree?

The car is lovely even if you don't talk the lingo ;-)

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Kala said...

Did you do some photo trickery to this image? It looks so oddly interesting - like my eyes are seing something out of place. Nice car btw

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Lore said...

i like the acentued colour on this one, well, i don't know how to say... cause is an scene mostly acentued and not just the object, in this case the car... I love such kind of antique car!!! best regards!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home