Friday, September 01, 2006

Doors No. 7

Wow, I can't believe it's already September and I'm back from my vacation month. Thank you all so much for stopping by at my blog in the meantime and leaving comments or sending emails (I'll try to answer them as soon as possible, hopefully this weekend)!!

Today, "doorways" is the theme of the City Daily Photo Bloggers and since I have a growing door photo collection, I'm happy to join in. Please also visit the other blogs to see their doorway photos.

Also check out my previous door posts: No. 1, No. 2, No. 3, No. 4, No. 5, and No. 6.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Kris said...

that's a great find, nicola! lovely pink!

ps. welcome back :)

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger zdenka pregelj said...

Beautiful door, like the colour!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home