Sunday, June 18, 2006

Beauty Salon for Cars

Last week I had my car parked underneath a bush. Next day when I got back to it, it was completely covered with some sticky stuff - not sure what it was, but is it possible that bushes sweat, too??

Anyways, I had to get the car cleaned and decided to use the occasion and treat it with a special beautification. There is one place in Wiesbaden (well, I only know of this one, there might be more) where you get your car washed from the outside but also cleaned from the inside. It costs a bit more (of course) but it's really quick and the car also smells nicely afterwards.

This is a photo of the "inside cleaning area". There are several teams, one doing the mats and opening all doors, the next wiping the screens, mirrors and the dashboard, and another one does the vacuum cleaning. Very efficient! :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Kris said...

wow, quite spacious of car wash/salon ..perhaps, edwin of KL should send his car, Randy here for some TLC ..hehe

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Bob said...

Interesting. Do they do bicycles as well?

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Jean said...

It looks efficient and expensive!

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Mark said...

We could do with that here:)

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Kala said...

I had a courtesy car wash from my autodealership and took a pic from the inside of my car as I sat in the car while it automatically went thru a car washer machine - it was pretty cool and I thought about posting it but thought , now who would want to see a covered windshield of wiper thingies. - and that bush sweat sounds sticky - hope it did not damage the paint.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home