Friday, June 30, 2006

Screen in Kurpark

By now, everyone has been infected by the World Cup fever here in Germany - especially when Germany is playing. Today was the match against Argentina at 5pm our time zone. Most people left work early to get home, or to one of the World Cup parties, or to watch the game on one of the big public screens like here in the Kurpark. Today it was packed with people. Sorry, Argentina! Berlin, we're coming!!! ;)

This photo has been taken during the game France - Spain on Tuesday. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a bit fuzzy so I added some radial blur to it - how do you like the effect?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Blogger Natalie said...

I like the effect, especially with the screan in the middle appearing pretty crisp.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Admin said...

Ah..I missed the game last night. I was out somewhere else, so how was the score? I know I can look up the site official, but I just prefer to hear it here. That's cool when the town adds a big screen for everybody like that. Unfortunately, Antibes doesn't have one but tv-s everywhere in the restaurants and pubs.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Kala said...

its great to see the host country doing so well - I was surprised brazil was ousted - I thought for sure theyd be in the final but congrats to france and all the other teams - too bad not everyone can go but that is sport. As for the radial blur efffect it looks kinda like I was spinning in a chair and now I stopped and lookes at your picture

 

Post a Comment

<< Home